First turn off the Forza and pull up on the knob of the quick disconnect valve, now the quick disconnect valve can be removed. Next unlatch the barrelhead from the body, turn the barrelhead upside down. Unscrew 2 Phillips screws holding the UV guard in place, now the UV guard can now be pulled off. Turn the quartz glass sleeve and pull it out of the water tight socket. Handle the old and new UV bulbs by the plastic base.
FAQs Knowledge Base
- How do I tell what model Forza canister filter do I have?
- What is the recommended order of media for trays of the Forza canister filter with 3 trays?
- What is the recommended order of media for trays of the Forza canister filter with 4 trays?
- What is the benefit of using a Forza canister filter?
- Why are air bubbles coming out of my Forza canister filter?
- How do I set up the Forza canister filter?
- How do I replace the Forza canister filter UV bulb?